5″ Powered Near-Field Studio Monitor
The new 5″ KRK ROKIT RP5 G4 (Generation 4) bi-amp professional monitor takes music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. DSP-driven Graphic EQ with 25 settings help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor. Matching drivers made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies. A new scientifically designed speaker enclosure and front-firing port offer exceptional low-end extension and accuracy, punch and flexible room-positioning. The new powerful, yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity.
- 5.25" Kevlar Aramid Fiber Woofer
- 1" Kevlar Aramid Fiber Tweeter
- Class-D, 55W Total Output Power
- Balanced TRS / XLR Combo Jack Inputs
- LED Indicators for Power On/Off
- LCD Display for EQ and Setup Parameters
The new 5" KRK ROKIT RP5 G4 (Generation 4) bi-amp professional monitor takes music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. DSP-driven Graphic EQ with 25 settings help condition your acoustic environment while offering new levels of versatility in a studio monitor.
The single G4 ROKIT 5" 2-Way Active Studio Monitor from KRK is the latest model from their popular monitor series. The ROKIT Generation 4 (G4) has been re-engineered from the ground up and offers updated features such as DSP-driven room tuning with 25 graphic EQ settings on an LCD combined with the included KRK app that helps minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment. Matching drivers made with Kevlar ensure sonic integrity on every frequency and minimize listening fatigue, for professional studio, broadcast TV, and mixing applications.
The G4 ROKIT 5" monitor is built with a scientifically designed speaker enclosure and a front-firing port that offers low-end extension, punch, and flexible room positioning. Other features include: Class-D 55W total output power, ISO-foam pads that decouple the speaker from the surface, and a built-in brickwall limiter to protect the system and offer wider dynamics. A power cord is included.
- Professional-grade studio monitors designed and engineered in the USA
- Matching woofer and tweeter made with Kevlar fiber
- Built-in efficient Class-D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK app with room correction tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality low-resonance speaker enclosure
- Brickwall limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth, and height)
- Optimized high-frequency waveguide
- Great for all functions of music creation, from production to mixing and mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low-frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension